Your insurance company will provide you with specific instructions in the event of an accident. Bear in mind that the other driver might not understand English and they will require the EU standard insurance company accident form called (the DECLARACION AMISTOSA DE ACCIDENTE DE AUTOMOVIL)
This form is in Spanish and will be passed onto their insurance company. However as the form is in Spanish, even if the other person can understand it, you may not have fully understood what they have written.

It is important to wait for a translator to help you before you make any declarations and sign the form. After this, allow your insurance broker to handle any exchange of details.


Property in Spain